Monday 8 August 2011

Tinie's Order

So surprise and happy to receive Tinie's order and I tried my best to serve her the best~ 
Hope she feel it and satisfy all stuffs she ordered from me...
Thanks Tinie, welcome to view my blog and fb anytime you wish!! ^^
Birthday card for Tinie's bf with very "guy" look background and little sweet love brad attached on the embossing "happiness leaves". The name part is up and down movable. A simple back view with Tinie's sweet sweet message here to her beloved bf. ^^
Zoom in~
Tinie also ordered an anniversary card. She entrusted me with the task of designing a card. With a shiny gold based paper, I created a elegant feel with ice sparkle fabric paint as dew drop decor, white pearl color fabric paint for the "Happy Anniversary" words, a simple and nice flower stamp, topped up with a nice quality stripped ribbon.
Once open the anniversary card, it is full with small contents which is contrast with the card cover. There is a bookmark which can be slip in the blue color decor (with a cotton tape on it), an envelope background space for her message, some pop-up feature stamps decor, and a hot style of birds which send the sincerity of love to the person who receive this card. My concept for this card is "I send over my love and my wishes to you, our life looks simple but we knew that the content is full and colorful, Happy Anniversary!!"
Zoom in~
2 cards stand together ^^
Tinie's sister asked to remake this 2 cards that I posted up recently. Same as her sister, I like this 2 cards very much too...
A group photo for 4 cards. Satisfy after completed them ^^ Thanks for Tinie and her sister's appreciation and hope you all like them ^^

1 comment: